Three Day Preschool
Age 3 by August 31st
Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday 9:00-11:00 AM
Teacher: Jena Inghram
Preschool Teacher Jena Inghram will be leading your children three mornings a week through a wonderful, child-centered curriculum.
Our class provides a stimulating variety of choices to explore for active, whole body learning. Challenges of learning to wait and negotiate with friends are met with understanding and proactive teaching.
9:15 Choice Time to Play, Explore, Pretend, Create, Climb, and Share a healthy snack
10:35 Put Away Time
10:40 Circle Time Story or Book
10:50 Music and Movement
10:55 Closing Circle
11:00 Good Bye
Parents assist in the classroom one day a week.
- You choose whether your day each week will be either Mon/Tues/Wed morning.
- Your child attends the other days without you.
- Parents learn skills to use while assisting in the classroom
- On a rotating basis, bring healthy snack for the children.
Parents get to:
- attend a monthly, evening parent meeting to discuss business and parenting topics
- help with the running of the preschool and fundraising
- choose a co-op job that fits your interests, skill, and time
- become friends with other families that are investing in our children’s education
Parent Education is an important part of our Three Day Preschool
- A professional Parenting Educator attends class one day each week.
- The class chooses one night a month for Parent Meeting
- To personalize your learning, choose from a list of free talks on topics such as: Guidance & Discipline, Raising Boys/Girls, How To Talk So Kids Will Listen, Sleep, Raising an Only, Making the Most of Temperament Traits
“Who said 3 year olds were easier than 2’s? At co-op I got new ideas…and saw that my kid wasn’t ‘the only one'”.